Sunday, March 10, 2013

under the trees.

I was bored, I had no big idea what to photograph in this weekend. I feel a lack of enthusiasm walking on hot day, in the busy street together with the smoky-dusty polluted air. So I decide that I need to bring back my passion, my spirit to do this 'weekend snap-shooting' activity by doing it with the medium I never used before.

There always be a fresh new impression using new medium or tools, I call it as "syndrom barang baru" (thanks to Mas Donny for lending me his M8). Because of the 'wake-up-early-disability', I got the camera at about 11 o'clock, not a really good time to walk under the hot sun. So we headed to Alun-alun Malang, having some snapshots in the less-polluted area, mostly in the park surrounded by trees. And here they are, some photographs I took with the borrowed camera. hahahahaha...

In a hot mid-day, Alun-alun's green grass is heaven. It was a favourite place to lay down, to sit, or having small picnic with family. Some people choose to stay in a shady area under the trees. So am I, avoiding the hot sun and snapshooting under the trees today.